QoL Improvement - Add a LOOT ALL button to POB ship cargo hold

Fyrakin

Staff member
Nov 11, 2023
POB ships have a loot container and asteroid resource cargo hold. POB ship loot container can be accessed by any player inside a ship with admin permissions, you can designate loot manager role to one of them so a pilot and the gunners can do their work uninterrupted - this is intended way of doing things out there.
In case of cargo hold right now - the option to unload it is limited to the ground and is a radial menu option for a ship control device in a datapad, we may have some way to unload it while in space at some point, not sure how/when, but its a thing that would be useful.

Mar 4, 2023
POB ships have a loot container and asteroid resource cargo hold. POB ship loot container can be accessed by any player inside a ship with admin permissions, you can designate loot manager role to one of them so a pilot and the gunners can do their work uninterrupted - this is intended way of doing things out there.
In case of cargo hold right now - the option to unload it is limited to the ground and is a radial menu option for a ship control device in a datapad, we may have some way to unload it while in space at some point, not sure how/when, but its a thing that would be useful.
Oh, I know it can be accessed by anyone with permission. I'm just suggesting a loot all option, instead of having to loot all 75 items individually.

UnaZero34

New New Kid
Staff member
May 29, 2023
United States
Neither do I, I like to keep my credit chit in the cargo hold to let it build up over time.
Agreed on that love seeing that eventual 10m credit chip
And like fyrakin said just have someone be the designated looter. 9 times out of 10 if you are using a PoB or Gunboat you’ve got players in there in general. Just have someone transfer it all to bags that you can pick up/ split among the crew

Griffy

Oct 18, 2023
Neither do I, I like to keep my credit chit in the cargo hold to let it build up over time.
Like the title says.. add a LOOT ALL button to POB ship cargo hold. That's all, pretty simple suggestion, imo.
I think what people here seem to be forgetting is much like other systems in the game, it can be added in a way that only people who want to loot all can press the button and the rest can do it the old fashioned way and has no effect on them.

Reactions: Shotgun Charlie
Mar 4, 2023
Oh, I know it can be accessed by anyone with permission. I'm just suggesting a loot all option, instead of having to loot all 75 items individually.
I think what people here seem to be forgetting is much like other systems in the game, it can be added in a way that only people who want to loot all can press the button and the rest can do it the old fashioned way and has no effect on them.
Precisely!!!