Kill the leader Pvp event idea

haze

Jan 20, 2024
US
For this event, we will use the free-for-all PvP TEF to form groups. You can pick any number of groups and group sizes, such as 20 vs 20, 10 vs 10, or 5 vs 5 vs 5,(or whatever number we need) etc. Each group will have a bounty hunter and a leader. The bounty hunters will take out bounties on the enemy group leaders. The goal is to take out the leader with the bounty.

The group members can keep cloning, but once the leader is taken out, the group disbands and starts attacking everyone. The PvP continues until the last leader is standing. This can be done in bigger NPC cities if you want, so the leaders can choose to hide or hit and run, etc. Also, besides the leaders, maybe we can make selecting group members random, so we don't get the 20 or 10 best PvPers, etc., in one group.

Some rules - If you have any that you think should be added, please say:

- The leader can't leave the city once the PvP starts (so if it's in Theed, he can't leave Theed, etc.).
- No going to areas restricted by others.
- BHs, if killed by the leader, can retake the leader's bounty if they are able.
- If the leader is killed, the group disbands and it becomes a free-for-all for those players - this only works if we have three groups or more.
- Using pets and PvP traps are allowed.
-random group besides the leaders to keep the top pvpers all grouping in one elite group
- If the CSRs want to make things a little more chaotic, they can spawn mid-level NPCs that attack all players. If faction NPCs, players must be Combatant (not SF, because the groups will be mixed faction, so we don't want people attacking their group members).

Anyway, I started thinking of this idea after the base busting event turned into a free-for-all. I wanted an event that rebels and imps could be grouped together and it just not being a pure free-for-all, but a group event. I hope people like the idea.