Chronicles Improvement

Chavex

Community Dad
Staff member
Jun 3, 2023
Okay, hear me out lol. I'm probably one of the few people who like to make Chronicle quests. Well, maybe like is a strong word, I do it to get the items from the vendor. Making the quests is a chore sure, but even worse than that is sharing the quests with a group. For example: Running heroics, I will make quests up for ISD, EK, and AM as they provide the biggest bang for your buck as far as token rewards go. You can run 4 chronicle quests at a time. So a group of 8 I have to share 4 of each quest (4 ISD, 4 EK, 4 AM) to each member so a total of 84 shares (not including myself), which is a huge pain in the butt. My proposal is to give Chronicle Masters a travelling Kiosk (or familiar type item) which they can call and add quests to. Other players could click on the kiosk/familiar and select from those inserted quests which ones they are going to pick up and run. This takes the onus of sharing them from the Chronicle Master and puts it on the party members, thereby saving some time. Oh and remove no trade shared from the rewards vendor lol

Reedux

Staff member
Jan 27, 2024
England
Maybe we could just impliment a group share feature on the quest so you can share the quest with everyone in the group?

Chavex

Community Dad
Staff member
Jun 3, 2023
Maybe we could just impliment a group share feature on the quest so you can share the quest with everyone in the group?
I mean that works too, the one we had on Proph was hit or miss if I remember right lol

Reedux

Staff member
Jan 27, 2024
England
I think i got it working nicely in the end, i had some issues to start but definatly something that could be brought over