Factional FRS bases / PvP event suggestion

avaer

Jan 17, 2024
united states
1. Just a thought as someone who mains Jedi, plays a healthy amount, wants to run different toons in PvP events and has a really tough time finding enemy players for FRS. I was thinking of methods to improve this and wondered about NPC bases that were filled with real high-level NPC's that awarded fractional FRS (25 per kill) something like that. Maybe paired with invasion timers. If there isn't going to be regular PVP fight nights, no BF FRS awards or regular open world fights breaking out. it makes hard to progress. Something like this would give an alternate method of gaining a least a little FRS and allow different toons to be brought to server pvp events. FRS awards and points / decay is all good It's just the opportunities to gain FRS seem very scarce. I mean Friday night and I was in Restuss and doing invasions all night and only 1 BH came after me the whole day which was a draw haha.

2. This one was suggested by tdeadly and I really like the idea. Having king of the hill type factional PvP events where the factions have 3 bases to defend and hold at a time. faction who holds majority of the bases the longest would be the winner. That way it divides the holding factions forces up and does not allow them to stack all their hardest hitters at one base. Making players have to rotate and call who's going where. Sounded like a lot of fun.

Thanks everyone, having a great time on the server!

NORD

Mar 1, 2023
1. Just a thought as someone who mains Jedi, plays a healthy amount, wants to run different toons in PvP events and has a really tough time finding enemy players for FRS. I was thinking of methods to improve this and wondered about NPC bases that were filled with real high-level NPC's that awarded fractional FRS (25 per kill) something like that. Maybe paired with invasion timers. If there isn't going to be regular PVP fight nights, no BF FRS awards or regular open world fights breaking out. it makes hard to progress. Something like this would give an alternate method of gaining a least a little FRS and allow different toons to be brought to server pvp events. FRS awards and points / decay is all good It's just the opportunities to gain FRS seem very scarce. I mean Friday night and I was in Restuss and doing invasions all night and only 1 BH came after me the whole day which was a draw haha.

2. This one was suggested by tdeadly and I really like the idea. Having king of the hill type factional PvP events where the factions have 3 bases to defend and hold at a time. faction who holds majority of the bases the longest would be the winner. That way it divides the holding factions forces up and does not allow them to stack all their hardest hitters at one base. Making players have to rotate and call who's going where. Sounded like a lot of fun.

Thanks everyone, having a great time on the server!
The frs by design is a pvp system with an opt out for those who want to br strictly pve with their Jedi. Frs ranks are not promised or a given nor is ranking up and maintaining a guarantee every week. Because of those things, I think it's a safe bet that there will never be a pve option for frs, and that is a good thing.

Reactions: avaer