Game keeps crashing

Hec1uc

Apr 28, 2024
California
Hello, just joined yesterday and the games keeps crashing at various times while playing. Have no issues with other SWG games..not sure what is going on..anyone had issues like this before? Thank-you!

Cailener1234

Rebel Sympathizer
Staff member
Oct 30, 2023
Just to confirm, you've gone into your settings to match up your display settings per your monitor and ran the launcher in admin mode? I also assume that you have your Evolve files in it's own folder?

Hec1uc

Apr 28, 2024
California
Just to confirm, you've gone into your settings to match up your display settings per your monitor and ran the launcher in admin mode? I also assume that you have your Evolve files in it's own folder?
Yes, all that I have tried. Also shut off my anti virus program.

Cailener1234

Rebel Sympathizer
Staff member
Oct 30, 2023
This is from one of our very knowledgeable community members, Logans Kenove:
"Game usually crash if u have mods installed. To solve it it is necesary to uninstall mods and reinstall them one by one. I had that problem when i came from legends installation at the begining..
just in case helps..."

Reactions: Hec1uc

Hec1uc

Apr 28, 2024
California
This is from one of our very knowledgeable community members, Logans Kenove:
"Game usually crash if u have mods installed. To solve it it is necesary to uninstall mods and reinstall them one by one. I had that problem when i came from legends installation at the begining..
just in case helps..."
Thank you for the info..I do not play with mods..I play as is..though, never thought about that before...

Cailener1234

Rebel Sympathizer
Staff member
Oct 30, 2023
I'd recommend putting in a ticket and one of our CSRs will be happy to help! Sometimes I do crash from time to time in certain areas or rougher circumstances. If this is a prevailing occurrence though, they can go more in detail and go through some more ideas.

Reactions: Hec1uc

Hec1uc

Apr 28, 2024
California
I'd recommend putting in a ticket and one of our CSRs will be happy to help! Sometimes I do crash from time to time in certain areas or rougher circumstances. If this is a prevailing occurrence though, they can go more in detail and go through some more ideas.
For sure...I would play for 5 to 10 mins and then crash...

Yatoya

Mar 2, 2024
USA
Not sure if this is being triggered same way most of my crashes are triggered.

My crashes are triggered by hitting Enter shortly after Alt+Tab between client windows.

What I think is happening is after I hit Alt+Tab then in the client window that is active I hit Enter right away, it sends command to Windows of Alt+Enter.
I say this because my display is responding in this fashion suggesting that it is going into fullscreen.

I have reduced the frequency of this happening by removing Enter from my keymap ingame, that way I must manually select the Chat box to activate it.
Still waiting for my muscle memory to catch up with this process but it has reduced my frequency of crashes.