Housing and city gardens Suggestion

asoasti113

Oct 20, 2023
just a few ideas hopefully these ideas are small work load.

1. add the Artoo Comlink to inventory when we log in.

2. Remove the planet restrictions from the gardens, so all parks can be placed on any of the planets we can build cities on.

3. add the other POB's as houses similar to the yt1300 house IE, Nova Courier, VT49 Decimator, YT-2400.

bones

Oct 1, 2023

2. Remove the planet restrictions from the gardens, so all parks can be placed on any of the planets we can build cities on.

3. add the other POB's as houses similar to the yt1300 house IE, Nova Courier, VT49 Decimator, YT-2400.
How about moving housing style restrictions also, so you can pace any house on any planet that can have housing.

Malakavian

Oct 22, 2023
How about moving housing style restrictions also, so you can pace any house on any planet that can have housing.
i can understand this for ones like the general and Corellia style housing, possibly Naboo, but i dont think it would work too well with the Tat style housing. That would be my only concern with that though. Maybe open up general and Corellia and leave Tat and Naboo? give people options within the scope of what would look somewhat natural.

DominusDolorum

Sep 22, 2023

How about adding the Cale Herron's house from the quarantine pre quest? The small tat house with elevator, and the other house in Anchorhead that has the hanging light at this waypoint "/way tatooine 133 -5347".

Disavowed113

Sep 21, 2023
Oregon

4. a CR90 guildhall ship using the layout as the av21 corvette interior and maybe 2/3 the size on the outside. Dont know how big the exterior model we see in kessel is. maybe add my storage space for a few more lots then a standard guildhall or the same as a guildhall. after todays discussion about lots.