Delete Lyase Enzymes RNG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ykeer

Assistant to Tank
Staff member
Jan 19, 2024
Virginia
Lyase Enzymes in my opinion, are a perfect example of something this server aims to eliminate. There is no skill involved, and fully AFK encouraging. My proposal is to make ATK foraging result in *only* 11 point Lyase.

Reasoning for only dropping capped Lyase - *Most* serious BE's will only use 11's, and it is not a matter of luck, skill, or investment. Simply a matter of how much AFK macro'ing did you do yesterday?

To my knowledge this is a harmless change, that just removes tedium (and AFK farming, no one does foraging for lyases ATK.). Who's with me?

UnaZero34

New New Kid
Staff member
May 29, 2023
United States
I'll 3rd this but play devils advocate at the same time.

While I want to see this change come to fruition, do you not foresee this causing a devaluation on the value of a capped pet?
If im not mistaken the only thing that really matters is the Hydros. IMO thats the most time consuming because you have to ATK it. Lyase's are just Pull a droid> Set locations> Follow Droid> Start Forage Macro> Walk away/tab out.

Ykeer

Assistant to Tank
Staff member
Jan 19, 2024
Virginia
If im not mistaken the only thing that really matters is the Hydros. IMO thats the most time consuming because you have to ATK it. Lyase's are just Pull a droid> Set locations> Follow Droid> Start Forage Macro> Walk away/tab out.
Indeed

Rezec

Polarizing Figure
Staff member
Jan 21, 2023
A change will be implemented in the next patch. Closing thread.

Reactions: Obani
Status
Not open for further replies.