Galaxy Harvester Site

Chavex

Community Dad
Staff member
Jun 3, 2023
If I remember correctly, I believe there was an issue with our auto reporting bot and GH. Don't think it was specific to us, but needed much more involvement from the players to update the resources, which is why we went with Aide. There is a player led project by LogansKenove to work on a separate resource reporting feature which looks promising.

Rezec

Polarizing Figure
Staff member
Jan 21, 2023
Correct, GH can auto feed from SWGEMU based servers but not Source based servers. Players would need to submit resources to GH.

We do auto feed to SWGAide. We have a a resource page on our website and the one Chavex mentioned is being built.

Grandpappy

Feb 12, 2024
New Orleans, La
Correct, GH can auto feed from SWGEMU based servers but not Source based servers. Players would need to submit resources to GH.

We do auto feed to SWGAide. We have a a resource page on our website and the one Chavex mentioned is being built.
I've been using the resource page but it's just a bit more difficult to search for specific resources which is why I asked about GH. I'm excited about the new resource page being built - thanks for letting me know! :)

Vikingmando

The Trickster
Staff member
Sep 15, 2023
Sweet!! Thanks so much - this will help immensely!! I think what you guys have done beats GH :)

There are a lot more improvements coming. Fyrakin, Logans and the rest of the gents working on the resource site project are putting incredible amount of time into it. Once the resource tracker is finished there is plans for additional features. We are currently working on a skill calculator. That will take time though.

Reactions: Grandpappy