Hi Folks

Flight

Mar 19, 2024
Liverpool UK
Hi all,

Good to be here. Thanks to all whose work has made this happen.

I played SWG on release in 2003 on Eclipse for around 6 months. I've always wanted to go back and I finally got around to it. I'm really glad to be here.

I'm 59 years old. I'm an Army Veteran - I have severe PTSD to the extent I rarely go out of the house and I avoid contact with other people (outside of my immediate family) as much as possible. I share this information because it means in game I generally keep myself to myself. I don't like that much, as a person I have a lot of empathy, I give more than I take and I like to help people where I can. But it's a curse I have to live with.

Thanks again for providing this great game. Take care and have a good day.

Vikingmando

The Trickster
Staff member
Sep 15, 2023
Hi all,

Good to be here. Thanks to all whose work has made this happen.

I played SWG on release in 2003 on Eclipse for around 6 months. I've always wanted to go back and I finally got around to it. I'm really glad to be here.

I'm 59 years old. I'm an Army Veteran - I have severe PTSD to the extent I rarely go out of the house and I avoid contact with other people (outside of my immediate family) as much as possible. I share this information because it means in game I generally keep myself to myself. I don't like that much, as a person I have a lot of empathy, I give more than I take and I like to help people where I can. But it's a curse I have to live with.

Thanks again for providing this great game. Take care and have a good day.

Welcome to Evolve @Flight,

If there is anything that we can do for you, please don't hesitate to reach out to me on discord. There are a lot of friendly and helpful people on the server, who empathize the "lone wolf" aspect of your gameplay.

Reactions: Flight