Combat Macros

Yatoya

Mar 2, 2024
USA
Been under the impression that combat macros were disabled on SWG Evolve. But looking at the Bug Tracker seems I was mistaken.

Just want some clarification.

We can use combat macros?

Obviously you don't want us running combat macros on all 7 alts, carrying in a sense an army.
What limitations on using combat macros exist for alts?

Button activation is limited to the top 2 rows starting with ui actiontoolbarslot12 and up due to bug?

Rezec

Polarizing Figure
Staff member
Jan 21, 2023
Button activation is limited to the top 2 rows starting with ui actiontoolbarslot12 and up due to bug?

I'll have to check the bug tracker, I thought we fixed this.

Combat Macros are fine as long as Rules are being followed in terms of what areas ARE or ARE NOT allowed to be AFK farmed. And those that are doing AFK have invite macros running.

There are also areas like the DWB where it is prohibited to run an AFK train in to clear it out. (Zones where you cant have alts with macros, only a single toon)
Out in the open world or even in instances, botting is fine.

Yatoya

Mar 2, 2024
USA
Plan to craft a Jetpack in the future but course need a crafter. No plans to use the crafter to engage in combat.

So...

Question can I have a follow macro on a crafter in the DWB?

Yatoya

Mar 2, 2024
USA
Suppose I will answer my own question, reviewing the AFK and macro rules. Answer would be no.

Suppose it will just be follow command not that it would have been any different.

Thanks for your comments Rezec.

Chavex

Community Dad
Staff member
Jun 3, 2023
Suppose I will answer my own question, reviewing the AFK and macro rules. Answer would be no.

Suppose it will just be follow command not that it would have been any different.

Thanks for your comments Rezec.
You can have your crafters on follow and drag them down to craft, thats fine. They just can't be doing any combat on their way down.