Medic Adjustment

Yatoya

Mar 2, 2024
USA
Would like to suggest adding an additional rework to medic for like +20 heal potency closer to start in the tree, but in turn lower the Healing Stance heal potency to compensate.

Just a thought, as is that -40% damage reduction of the Healing Stance makes medic into just a Doctor class in my opinion.

Wasabi

Mar 30, 2024
Oklahoma
Would like to suggest adding an additional rework to medic for like +20 heal potency closer to start in the tree, but in turn lower the Healing Stance heal potency to compensate.

Just a thought, as is that -40% damage reduction of the Healing Stance makes medic into just a Doctor class in my opinion.
Just a guess, but I think that was the point. The change makes the Doctor class "Healing Stance" work as intended (group support/healer). I do feel your pain. I cried a little bit on that change as I'm a lot of people did. After I thought about it tough, it does make sense.

NORD

Mar 1, 2023

Before the combat revamp, players were able to spec into the doctor stance for the extra hp and gb without any downside. Adding in a damage debuff was necessary as a check and balance for added healing potency.

I would not expect that to change or having healing potency available earlier in the tree. If you need healing potency without wanting to pick up doctor stance , there are exos, pups, food/drink, and ent buffs.

Last edited:

Right

Jan 20, 2024
Long Beach, CA
Just in terms of general thoughts on the medic tree, I feel like bacta ampule or spray should be moved deeper. Those are the most powerful heals. And would love to see some healing efficiency somewhere (aka healing action cost reduction).

Yatoya

Mar 2, 2024
USA
there are exos, pups, food/drink, and ent buffs.
Thanks for this idea, after changing out my exos and ent buff for more heal potency. Then adding Bacta Ampule to my build I was able to reach a decent heal potential.