Skills/Prof Calculator

whansbury93

Oct 16, 2023
Would love to see a skills and/or profession calculator so we could experiment online at potential builds and things outside of being logged in. I know I have benefited greatly in the past from being able to check out and game-plan my character design using this as a tool to create a plan. It is also nice to be able to sit back and test out where to put points in different trees outside of whichever 2 professions you decide to master.

Reactions: Citrine

trunksssj4

Oct 13, 2023
Would love to see a skills and/or profession calculator so we could experiment online at potential builds and things outside of being logged in. I know I have benefited greatly in the past from being able to check out and game-plan my character design using this as a tool to create a plan. It is also nice to be able to sit back and test out where to put points in different trees outside of whichever 2 professions you decide to master.
https://www.swgtools.com/ is updating there website so working with them they could maybe get evolve skill tree listed there

Reactions: bones