Frontman Heroic Set Rework

Hellion493

Feb 5, 2024
Houston, TX
I know The Man said Discord TC-Chat sufficed as a good enough place for this suggestion, but here we'd be able to see votes and a more "formal" setting.

As it stands the Frontman set currently provides (information provided by Cris-om):
250 con
13% Block Chance
750 Block Value
Enrage Ability (-5000 health for +10 Kill Meter)

While it's ranged counterpart, Steel Body currently provides:
275 con
275 Strength
10% Block Chance
750 Block Value
+2500 Innate Armor

Suggestion is to rework Frontman to be more in par with Steel Body. The rework would have values of:
275 Con
275 Agility
10% Block Chance
750 Block Value
***rework/exchange of Enrage**

The rework of Enrage could be something that helps the group, seeing as if someone is running Frontman they are more than likely the designated tank of the group and we don't want to give a tank necessarily more offensive capabilities, hence the increased agility instead of strength like Steel Body. Yet something that costs a lot of your Kill Meter, say 30 points, so use it wisely.
Griffy and I actually agreed on something in the ballpark of a AOE group buff. An example would be every group member in a 10m area would get +20% dodge chance for 30 seconds, so your group can bulk up at a choke point in PvP for a big push. Or +30% Crit Hit Defense for 2 minutes. Whatever the bonus may be. But you'd want to make the bonus also viable for PvE.

Last edited:
Upvote 2

Rimy

Feb 5, 2024
Texas
I know The Man said Discord TC-Chat sufficed as a good enough place for this suggestion, but here we'd be able to see votes and a more "formal" setting.

As it stands the Frontman set currently provides (information provided by Cris-om):
250 con
13% Block Chance
750 Block Value
Enrage Ability (-5000 health for +10 Kill Meter)

While it's ranged counterpart, Steel Body currently provides:
275 con
275 Strength
10% Block Chance
750 Block Value
+2500 Innate Armor

Suggestion is to rework Frontman to be more in par with Steel Body. The rework would have values of:
275 Con
275 Agility
10% Block Chance
750 Block Value
***rework/exchange of Enrage**

The rework of Enrage could be something that helps the group, seeing as if someone is running Frontman they are more than likely the designated tank of the group and we don't want to give a tank necessarily more offensive capabilities, hence the increased agility instead of strength like Steel Body. Yet something that costs a lot of your Kill Meter, say 30 points, so use it wisely.
Griffy and I actually agreed on something in the ballpark of a AOE group buff. An example would be every group member in a 10m area would get +20% dodge chance for 30 seconds, so your group can bulk up at a choke point in PvP for a big push. Or +30% Crit Hit Defense for 2 minutes. Whatever the bonus may be. But you'd want to make the bonus also viable for PvE.

Or maybe just an armor bonus like in the SB set?

Rezec

Polarizing Figure
Staff member
Jan 21, 2023
Frontman and Steel Body sets are updated in the next TC patch to be more in line with their specific brands of tanking.