More things.

Kratos

May 25, 2023
Along with weapons being un-bio'd when unlocking Jedi, perhaps Backpacks too.
Recalibration ability. I know Beyond implemented it for the SFP CD bug, its a great idea. Works for SFP/Officer Runs/Cleanses etc. Keep getting +700Second CDs on my SFP
Remove Familiar buff timer. Let it be permanent
Allow Master SquadLeaders too call a GPP when NOT group lead and have a group member within 20meters.

Reactions: Citrine

csr_nord

Staff member
Aug 31, 2023
Recalibration ability. I know Beyond implemented it for the SFP CD bug, its a great idea. Works for SFP/Officer Runs/Cleanses etc. Keep getting +700Second CDs on my SFP
Allow Master SquadLeaders too call a GPP when NOT group lead and have a group member within 20meters.
Again, I think a fair tradeoff for choosing to unlock Jedi is dealing with potential biolinks that are no longer useful to it. In the grand scheme of things, a few biolinked weapons and a backpack is not a big deal, and one of the decisions that players will need to make when presented with the option of becoming a Jedi.

Recalibration is tricky because it can easily be used/exploited to get abilities off of cooldown that did not misfire. This is compounded with never seeing or hearing of a legitimate misfire of an ability in years of playing on servers that have recalibration. I lean towards the side of NOT having recalibration on Evolve because of the ease of potential abuse.

Familiar buff timers do serve a purpose to prevent them from possible exploits to stack them, but Rezec would need to chime in on that.

SL shouldn't need to be group lead to GPP, I see no harm in adjusting this if it isn't the case. That being said, having a group member within 20 meters to GPP is fair trade off.

Citrine

Oct 15, 2023
I'd support longer duration on the familiar buffs, to be more in line with med buffs. Nice idea Kratos.