BH vender reward ideas

Vellarian

May 8, 2023
I was thinking it might be a nice change of pace to include PLC/BLC's to the vendor for like 66 tokens each, rather steep but rather spending huge amount of time in DWB which you still could do if that's your jam but players could earn them through the bounty system as well. I know the flaw with this is that someone could use a friend to exploit this idea which would be unfortunate but I'm curious what the community thinks?

Last edited:
Reactions: Latermorph

Disavowed113

Sep 21, 2023
Oregon
I was thinking it might be a nice change of pace to include PLC/BLC's to the vendor for like 66 tokens each, rather steep but rather spending huge amount of time in DWB would you could still do if that's your jam but players could earn them through the bounty system as well. I know the flaw with this is that someone could use a friend to exploit this idea which would be unfortunate but I'm curious what the community thinks?
to bad we couldn't get a hoth like siege of mandalore heroic

Reactions: Latermorph

EllasDad

Oct 17, 2023
I was thinking it might be a nice change of pace to include PLC/BLC's to the vendor for like 66 tokens each, rather steep but rather spending huge amount of time in DWB which you still could do if that's your jam but players could earn them through the bounty system as well. I know the flaw with this is that someone could use a friend to exploit this idea which would be unfortunate but I'm curious what the community thinks?
yeah, i'm not in favor just because of how easy this would be to exploit. I'm already on the fence about these new tokens because it's locking some items behind forced PVP

Vellarian

May 8, 2023
yeah, i'm not in favor just because of how easy this would be to exploit. I'm already on the fence about these new tokens because it's locking some items behind forced PVP
Certainly a fair concern, it would be great alternative if it were not for the exploitable part =/.