Free Flight Control Panel for space activities

loganskenove

Nov 6, 2023
Spain
swgtools.com
Greetings Evolve Spacers:

We, a group of Evolve and space lovers have created a new Flight Control Panel based on gameglass.gg technology.
This Panels are based on our own piloting experience but are open to any suggestion from the Community.
We are working on them but we are so excited on sharing with the community our progress...... and we will be more than welcome with your suggestions, all of them.

All you need is a Tablet and join and install the gameglass.gg app in your desktop and in your tablet. You will find complete getting started instructions HERE

Once you are logged in gameglass, you will find SWGEvolve panels by exploring the available community shards under STAR WARS, AN EMPIRE DIVIDED game.

We hope u enjoy it while flying.

In the near future, we are going to add many specific and unique features and buttons related to the incoming evolve QOL additions.

Enjoy it, and please contact me or any of my fellows in evolve discord or in our own at Concord Dawn1714396430262.png1714396508652.png

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2024
Johnson City, TN USA
The only thing I spotted wrong with the Hyperspace Nav page was the spelling of "Hyperspace" at the top.
And now that I think about it, it looks like some of these buttons might have been too small for the text...

I've never used Game Glass... I prefer TouchPortal myself since I use it extensively with DCS World... Gonna have to give this a try. Thanks for all the work you put into it 😸 You did a very good job of cramming a ton of functions into a very small space.

loganskenove

Nov 6, 2023
Spain
swgtools.com
UPDATE:
- Added a new Panel for QUICK SPACE LOOT CHECK.

This panel uses the sc.txt file previously installed in your evolve/app directory.

Be ready to check the loot stats with just on finger push.....
Enjoy it

1714152319323.png1714152345041.png

Reactions: windshadow0177

SpaceGhost

Jan 26, 2024
California USA
UPDATE:
- Added a new Panel for QUICK SPACE LOOT CHECK.

This panel uses the sc.txt file previously installed in your evolve/app directory.

Be ready to check the loot stats with just on finger push.....
Enjoy it

View attachment 376View attachment 377
I do believe we have a candidate for space lord. Great idea's.. and work.. Cant wait for it to be in game.. All of it..

Chavex

Community Dad
Staff member
Jun 3, 2023
I do believe we have a candidate for space lord. Great idea's.. and work.. Cant wait for it to be in game.. All of it..

Its already to go. Just download gameglass and you can use it right now :)

loganskenove

Nov 6, 2023
Spain
swgtools.com
ADDITIONAL UPDATE:
I had completely forgotten some pilots like to use the Shields configurations and shield normalization.
Because of that:
- I have added the most used shields control and shields nomalize and redistribute some buttons to allow such inclusion.
Hope you Enjoy the changes
1714170564441.png

loganskenove

Nov 6, 2023
Spain
swgtools.com
UPDATE:
- Added Copilot role: By selecting the COPILOT/PILOT button, pilot buttons will be hidden/shown. This allow POB copilots to have available only the buttons/features they can use as copilots.
Enjoy.
1714188772543.png

Feb 28, 2024
Johnson City, TN USA
UPDATE:
- Added Copilot role: By selecting the COPILOT/PILOT button, pilot buttons will be hidden/shown. This allow POB copilots to have available only the buttons/features they can use as copilots.
Enjoy.
View attachment 380
Something that just occurred to me looking at the overloads section...

Back in my days on Beyond, I wrote an all-overloads macro so that no matter what level a particular pilot was, it would cycle through all of the overloads so you didn't have to bother with keeping the individual buttons on the toolbar... You just run the one macro after launch/when you repaired and overloads were dumped. Core text of the macro at the end of this message.

What mechanism are you using to run the overloads in your panel? Would it be feasible for you to integrate them into a single button? That would save a small but significant amount of space in your panel configuration.

Here's the macro text - and also for anyone else that wants it:

/droid droidcommand_reactoroverloadfour;
/pause 2;
/droid droidcommand_reactoroverloadthree;
/pause 2;
/droid droidcommand_reactoroverloadtwo;
/pause 2;
/droid droidcommand_reactoroverloadone;
/pause 2;
/droid droidcommand_engineoverloadfour;
/pause 2;
/droid droidcommand_engineoverloadthree;
/pause 2;
/droid droidcommand_engineoverloadtwo;
/pause 2;
/droid droidcommand_engineoverloadone;
/pause 2;
/droid droidcommand_weaponoverloadfour;
/pause 2;
/droid droidcommand_weaponoverloadthree;
/pause 2;
/droid droidcommand_weaponoverloadtwo;
/pause 2;
/droid droidcommand_weaponoverloadone;
/pause 2;
/droid droidcommand_weapcappowerupfour;
/pause 2;
/droid droidcommand_weapcappowerupthree;
/pause 2;
/droid droidcommand_weapcappoweruptwo;
/pause 2;
/droid droidcommand_weapcappowerupone;
/pause 2;

Reactions: loganskenove

Chavex

Community Dad
Staff member
Jun 3, 2023
Oh no.. took me a couple of years to just get a hand sample macro to work.. lol Im a very basic PC user .which is a crazy thing for 30 plus years of use

lol no worries. If you get the itch and want some help getting things set up just shout. You'll be able to get some more real time assistance on Discord with most of us :)

loganskenove

Nov 6, 2023
Spain
swgtools.com
Something that just occurred to me looking at the overloads section...

Back in my days on Beyond, I wrote an all-overloads macro so that no matter what level a particular pilot was, it would cycle through all of the overloads so you didn't have to bother with keeping the individual buttons on the toolbar... You just run the one macro after launch/when you repaired and overloads were dumped. Core text of the macro at the end of this message.

What mechanism are you using to run the overloads in your panel? Would it be feasible for you to integrate them into a single button? That would save a small but significant amount of space in your panel configuration.

Here's the macro text - and also for anyone else that wants it:

/droid droidcommand_reactoroverloadfour;
/pause 2;
/droid droidcommand_reactoroverloadthree;
/pause 2;
/droid droidcommand_reactoroverloadtwo;
/pause 2;
/droid droidcommand_reactoroverloadone;
/pause 2;
/droid droidcommand_engineoverloadfour;
/pause 2;
/droid droidcommand_engineoverloadthree;